Online Application & Supporting Documents
Below is our Online Application Form. You can complete this form online or you can download the form and either fax it to us at 888-531-3332 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information provided to us in this form will be kept in the strictest of confidence. This Application Form is only used to provide some initial information regarding your financing request that will help us understand what you are looking to do and start the conversation with you on how we might be able to assist you.
In order to actually move forward with financing, we need to conduct a formal interview with the Client as well as review supporting financial documents. We use the initial application, interview, and documents to completely underwrite the loan request and work with the Client to position the loan request with the best chances of getting it approved. These documents are only needed if you want to move forward with financing with CommercialLendingX.com. Financial documents typically needed for us to process a loan application for different types of transactions are as follows:
Business Loan, Equipment Loan, Line of Credit, Asset Based Loan, and/or Owner-Occupied Commercial Mortgage:
- Three Years of Historical Financial Statements and/or tax returns from each business entity involved in the loan request
- A current interim Financial Statement for each business entity involved in the loan request
- A current Account Receivable Aging for each business entity involved in the loan request.
- A current Account Payable Report for each business entity involved in the loan request.
- An Inventory Report for each business entity involved in the loan request (only if inventory is relied upon for lending purposes)
- An Equipment List for each business entity involved in the loan request (only if equipment is relied upon for lending purposes)
- A summary of expenses for the commercial property (only if owned by the company or a related company)
- Two Years Personal Tax Returns for each owner of the company(s) with a 25% interest or greater or who plans to be a Guarantor on the loan.
- A Personal Financial Statement from each owner of the company(s) with a 25% interest or greater or who plans to be a Guarantor on the loan. (You can download our form here)
Non-Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate Loan & Apartment Loans
- If it is a purchase, a copy of the purchase contract.
- Rent Roll for the property showing tenant name, lease start dates, lease maturity dates, options on leases, square footage occupied, rental amount, and CAM & real estate tax reimbursement amount. (You can complete our detailed rent roll which includes expense summary, which you can download here, or provide your own rent roll)
- Current expense summary for the property showing all expenses including those covered by reimbursements. (You can complete our detailed expense summary, which includes rent roll, which you can download CLXPropertyIncomeStatement)
- Copies of the leases (this does not need to be provided initially, but will eventually be needed)
- If the real estate is held in a business entity, three years of historical tax returns for that business entity.
- If other real estate is held in that same business entity, a Rent Roll and Expense summary will be required for each of those additional assets.
- Two Years Personal Tax Returns for each owner or Guarantor on the loan
- A Personal Financial Statement from each owner or Guarantor on the loan (You can download our form here)
If you are moving forward with financing with us, you can fax those documents to us at 630-230-4228 or email them to email@example.com. We keep all documents in the strictest of confidence and do not forward documents onto lenders without first getting the Client’s permission to do so.